Thursday, February 17, 2005

From Tehran

From: "The Last Star"
To: "Ari"
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: where are you hiding, my last star?



Oh! Ari, Ari Aziz...

I am so crazy and lazy girl, too,...serious.
These days, I walk in snow, listen to BACH and,...at all.
After my exhibition,...I'm depress,....I could'nt sell my
paintings and sculptures,...any work...in Iran ( same every where) people
sell simply art works, thing for adaptation with their furniture, but my
works weren't good for furniture,...mmmm,...dead beetle, mug, old
watch, adjustable spanner, sun flower, saxophone and my hand, my hand, my
hand ... no no Ari ..people don't like these works, they don't like my
world, my solitude world...and critics and journalists like every art works
then people like...ha ha ha...any way....I'm so tired and poor! ...Then I
walk in snow, ....at all,...and so sorry for late writting to you.
Tell me about you, in winter, about your motorbike (new!) and your wishes!!!!
warmly and kiss
Jinoos

2 comments:

Puzzled Private said...

Too many interruptions for anyone to concentrate on the whole work

Puzzled Private said...

Too many interruptions for anyone to concentrate on the whole work