Friday, November 25, 2005

Not Moderated

And there are those farts called moderators for e-groups on the net.


Puzzled Private said...

There's this thing called Flag at the right hand top of the page. That's what i was tempted to use... but then i cudn't let go this one opportunity to post a comment that was bigger (and not by any means better) than the Post itself.

Rocky said...

I guess you got "murderated" from RTMC on this day ;)